FRUCT is a large Pan-European cooperation network that promotes open innovations of academia and industry. FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting projects. The average conference is attended by 120+ participants representing over 30 member organizations and guests from other organizations. Participants comes from Russia, Finland, Italy, UK, Denmark, India, Brazil and other countries and industry is primary represented by Dell EMC, Nokia, MariaDB, Intel, Jolla, Open Mobile Platform, etc.
The conference attracts most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet people alike, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites the world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. Traditionally the program consists of FRUCT work groups meetings and intensive (half or full day) technology trainings scheduled for Tu. The main conference program is for Wed-Fri. It includes regular sessions as well as thematic workshops.
We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, share your research and join the FRUCT Association. Thanks to sponsors we traditionally have low registration fee and various discounts can be applied. For further details refer to http://www.fruct.org/cfp and the registration is open at http://www.fruct.org/registration.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of the last FRUCT conference to form own impression about the scope, scale and quality of the conference: https://www.fruct.org/sites/default/files/files/conference23/FRUCT23_Pro...
The list of conference topics:
- e-Health, Wellbeing and Bioinformatics
- Internet of Things and enabling technologies
- IoT based Water Distribution Management
- IoT and CPS solutions for societal challenges
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Big Data and Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Knowledge and Data Managements Systems
- Location Based Services: Navigation, Logistics, e-Tourism
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation Systems
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Next Generation Networks, Emerging Wireless Technologies, 5G
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
- Digital transformation of economy and information society
- Semantic Audio and the IoT
RG-02: 150 EUR - Registration before March 11, 2019 for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT universities
RG-03: 250 EUR - Early bird full registration, before March 11, 2019
RG-04: 250 EUR - Late registration for IEEE members and representatives of FRUCT member universities
RG-05: 350 EUR - Late full registration
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline February 11, 2019;
- Short papers (min 200 words, max 5 pages), deadline February 11, 2019;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 5 pages), by March 29, 2019.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. The acceptance rate is 43%. We use IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus, ACM, RSCI/РИНЦ (as journal publication) and DBLP. FRUCT series is included to Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid) and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ, https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT is recognized as high quality scientific events by many national ratings, including, Norwegian, Danish (BFI ID 8782540), etc.
Selected papers are recommended for CPCI indexing (Web of Science). Moreover, selected papers get invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication to the International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (indexed by Scopus).
After success of the last conferences in Europe the conference moves to Moscow, which will offer to you the great opportunity to develop network with colleagues from Russia and CIS countries, meet old and new friends from FRUCT community and enjoy beauty and history of Moscow city and central Russia region in general. The primary location of the conference will be on the campus of Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics.
Submit your paper today at www.fruct.org/submit